Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners
What is an upright vacuum cleaner and how does it differ from other types of cleaners? An upright vacuum cleaner is typically bigger, and more powerful than other types of vacuum cleaners. This is also typically the recommended type of cleaner for someone who has a lot of carpeting in their home.
Here are some of the top selling, and best vacuum options
Eureka Quick up Cordless 2 in 1
Benefits of the Eureka Quick up Cordless 2 in 1:
- Cordless – One of the benefits of this vacuum cleaner is that it’s cordless. This gives you the ability to use the cleaner without any electricity, or without being near a power outlet. Beacause of this feature, the Eureka Quick up Cordless 2 in 1 is considered as one of the best vacuum cleaners.
- Price – The second major benefit of this upright vacuum is also the price.
Potential draw backs of the Eureka Quick of Cordless 2 in 1:
- Power – This type of vacuum cleaner is that it’s less powerful than other types of upright cleaners. This could be a problem for people who want a heavy duty cleaner because it is more powerful than other types of vacuum cleaners.
Hoover Floor Mate Spin Scrub Wet/Dry Vacuum
Benefits of the Hoover Floor Mate Spin Scrub
- Multipurpose – The impressive thing about this upright vacuum is that you can use it in a variety of ways. One of the things that this cleaner can do is give your hard surfaces a good scrub. Then the cleaner can actually dry the hard floors once you are done giving them a scrub. This is different than other uprights that are only meant to pick up the dirt and grime from your carpets.
Potential draw backs of the Hoover Floor Mate Spin Scrub
- Price – A potential draw back or potential benefit (depending on how you look at it) about this product is the price. On average, you will have to spend around 150$-200$ on the vacuum cleaner. This may be more than what some people are willing to pay. However, it is still pretty reasonable when you consider all of the features that this cleaner has to offer.
- One year warranty – Another potential draw back of the vacuum cleaner is that it only comes with a one year warranty. This means that if the product breaks, you will only be able to return it after one year. This may not be long enough when you consider how much you are spending on the product. Other companies, such as Dyson, offer 5 year warranties on some of their products.